Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Once a year you take a walk down down Memory Lane!

Once a year you take a walk down Memory Lane. For some this walk is everyday, week, month, or a year. Today for me it is a year. I walk down this lane several times a year. If I were to count how many I would be at 6 times a year. But that is per year....most days I walk it everyday sometimes every minute. Why would you walk down it everyday you may ask? What point is there to do it? And why would you subject yourself to that walk on some of the rockiest parts of that lane?  Hmmmmm........but WHY NOT! Memories are a story of your life and they hold important keys to who we are as humans. They have a beginning and an end. And sometimes they intertwine with each other to make better ones.
Most days my stories are alive everyday and I watch them play and grow. My stories are sometimes sad and sometimes happy......sometimes short and sometimes long. But every one of my stories that I have had in my life (35 years now) have made me blossom into who I am. Have I done things I regret? YES. Have people been in my life that shouldn't have been? YES. But do I let regret rule my life? NO. Why not you may ask?
Regret is a feeling that comes sneaking in and if you let it rule you...you let it win. It steals your happiness and makes you feel worthless. So I have chosen to to raise above regret......and instead learn from the "BAD" choices I have made in my life. And since I have decided to learn from them I have gained that happiness and a life that I will never regret or take for granted.
So today I have been very thankful for the life that I have and all because I am happy. And that happiness came to me 7 years ago (Sept. 24th, 2005) when I met the man I was suppose to marry! And hence he gave me more happiness when we were blessed with a little boy 5 years ago today. So for today I will share my walk down Memory Lane with you all. Prince#2 will always be one of my little boys.



Waiting for him to come!

So very sick!


Spent his first week in NICU!

No more tubes!

2 weeks old

4 weeks old
One of my fave of him and daddy.

Love that smile!

Such a ham!

He is handsome.

Fave day ever for him!
So excited about the beach!
Legoland reward for being a "big boy"

1st day of Kindergarten
 He came into this world a fighter and he is now the biggest lover too. He is 5 and I am his Mom. He was wanted and we almost lost him. He is quiet until he wants to be heard. He is tenderhearted and that will never change. He is my baby boy and he is 5. I love you my Prince#2....forever and always!

No comments:

Post a Comment