Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Super Mom??? Really not so sure about that!

I guess being super busy in Mom duties can be a good thing...especially if you are trying to make your days go faster or you feel like you really are accomplishing something! But in reality....it just feel wrong to me!! I know crazy right?? But I love spending lazy days with my princes and hate that summer comes and goes so quickly!
Prince #1 has started back to school (home school but still school) as of Monday and it hit me this morning that in just 5 weeks I will have a TEENAGER!!! Those of you who love me please pray for me now!! Now don't get me wrong I love him to death but because of the "mood" he gets in 99% of the time...he drives me crazy too!
What were you thinking??? You are stuck aren't you!
 So much has taken place in the few weeks before school has started that I am not sure where to even start!!
Now I know that I had mentioned Prince #2 was potty training and that we have been doing it now for a while. As of last week he is wearing big boy underwear!! And only has one accident a day...if even that!! So our potty wall of cars is slowly becoming less and less! At least until Prince #3 decides that the potty is not so bad!! Yes folks...it seems that Prince #3 is now terrified of the potty as well as all the other things! I will say this he has gotten over one fear...over the weekend we stayed at a hotel were the boys were more than ready to swim in the pool! It took a few times but Prince #3 is now in love with swimming in a pool!! Here a few pic's of them swimming in the pool that Grandma took with her camera!

Loving the hot tub!

Wish it was not blurry Grandma!

Not so bad!

"I swim in da pool Mama (aka Grandma)!"

 
Prince #2 could be a fish...he loves the water!!
I hate that our Summer is over....and that Fall and Winter are just around the corner! But it is and I will have to just endure the cold snowy days ahead! SIGH......Oh well I will share more pic's in the days to come of my princes but for now I really need to get a new camera...I miss my old one....and I now remember why I wanted a new one in the 1st place...my old old one is not good at all!! Blah!! But I will soon post pic's of the new swing set that Grandma bought for the boys. Dad already has taken down the old one...I would have pic's of that but stupid old old camera was dead as a door nail......and so I have none! Oh well so is life! Until next time!







No comments:

Post a Comment