Saturday, September 24, 2011

6 years ago!

On this day 6 years ago I was honored to marry a man....a wonderful man! He is my knight and shinning armour....my prince charming.....my true love! I think back and remember that I was not looking for him...I had decided to stop trying to find love since it never wanted to find me! I was determined to raise my son and be happy with the things I had....not on the things I wanted! You know the old saying "when you least expect it it will happen"....well it did and I was not looking for it!
I have told myself many times I am thankful certain people decided to leave my life years before.....as much as it hurt then I am better for it now. There was no real love in that life before....they showed that the day they left and said "I don't think I ever loved you"! You feel like your whole life and family was a lie.....but through the years of hurt and anger I learned that he wasn't really the one and I didn't really love him...I was in love with the idea of being in love...and you can't build a life on that! So I am thankful he left us.....because I got something a million times better!
I still can not believe that 6 six years have come and gone and I love him even more than I did in the beginning! Everyday I miss him while at work....I love being with him almost every second of the day! I believe that our marriage is perfect....yes we are not perfect and no ones marriage is really perfect but it is perfect to me...and that is what matters most. In 6 years of marriage we have endured more then most couples and yet our marriage is still strong! We had endured not getting pregnant for over a year, we endure our first born almost dieing, we have endure deaths in both our families, endured our second child having surgery and last we endured the death of our unborn baby boy! Out of all those the last one could of broke this family and us but it didn't...it strengthened our family, our love our bond! I am truly blessed to have this man in my life and would never change it! I love you honey.........Happy Anniversary!!
Happily Ever After!

No comments:

Post a Comment