Tuesday, September 20, 2011

He is 13!

13 years ago today I welcomed the 1st born in to my life. It was not what I had imagined by any means....it was scary, painful and just not fun!! But he came into my life anyway at 3:45 am Sept 20th 1998! 8lbs 3oz 20 inches long........and I was done having kids! I remember very vividly saying "Dear god never again"! Well as we all know that was in the heat of the moment! But I thought I would share a few photos of Prince#1 over the years. Now please remember that most of these pic's are for a regular ole' camera....you know the ones the "old ones" that took that stuff called film! And I don't have a scanner...so if they look like they were copied with a digital camera as a picture that is because they were!

1 day old!
1 month old



4 months old...he loved that johnny jumper!


4 months old

9 months old
11 months old..and I can walk now!

14 months old...I still love this pic!

2 yrs old
3yrs old

1st day of Kindergarten!

Playing T-ball

1st Grade

One day at the fair!

Taken just this last Spring!

I guess as you watch your kids grow and all the pain and suffering you endure to have them in your life all of it now seems so small and not important! I have had my battle with this one....oh believe me I have! Would I change him? No....Would I wish him on someone else? There are days I wish the other half that made him knew exactly what I dealt with all those years....but really I wouldn't! Would I trade him for someone else? There have been days.....but it all comes down to this he is my baby, my first born and even with all the trouble that has followed him his whole life I would not trade him for anything!

No comments:

Post a Comment