Wednesday, September 28, 2011

A brand new surprise!!

This month has been full to say the least! My oldest turn 13...I celebrated 6 years of marriage! And now a new chapter in our lives will begin....well actually it already has I have just been keeping a big ole' secret for a few weeks now! But today I will blog about this new chapter and post a pic even! To all of my wonderful friends and family that follow my boring blog here goes..................I am pregnant!
Yes I know some of you may be on my doorstep in the next few minutes and turn me over your knee but really this was not in our plan. But I guess someone else had other plans for us! Today was the 1st ultra sound of our little bean growing inside of me....I saw the heartbeat and I was reassured that there is only one....but in a moment I looked at this baby on the screen and thought to myself "oh good there is a heartbeat....but then again Evan had a heartbeat and was ok until 23 weeks....please let this baby be ok"...I know I was so happy to see that baby and yet so scared....crazy right? Maybe...maybe not....I guess those fears and my fears will only go away once this little one is in my arms and safe with me. So here is the picture I have of our little bean.
Our news addition hopefully due May 10th 2012

Everyone I know has said "well hopefully it is a girl this time" or "I bet you really want a girl now".......to everyone I know....yes a little girl would be very much welcome in this family.....but to be perfectly honest I will want what ever I have been giving. Having had my baby taken from my life has made me realize that gender does not matter. If I am giving another loud , rowdy, sweet, dirty little boy then I will take him and love him and hold him and never let him go. So for all those that what one gender over another for whatever reason......please don't let that take away from the preciousness of life it's self.

No comments:

Post a Comment