Tuesday, June 7, 2011

I really should be in bed sleeping!!

Well today was much like yesterday in the fact I was and still am sitting on pins and needles!! The project that hubby was helping on....got done enough for "certain people" to see....and they like what they saw...but they want to see more! If you would like to see a progress of the project that was built...you can click over on the back woods cottage link (it is my talented sisters blog)! So we still are waiting to know if a job is in the mist of all this! But I will say this...my hubby has been home not working for almost 8 months and I am very glad he is here (he tames the natives very well...sshhhh don't tell him though). Well after being home this long and then up and having been working the last four days....yesterday afternoon he came home and I kid you not they attacked him like a swarm of locust!! Prince #2 and Prince #3 sitting on my bed while daddy laid on top of it......and I swear they both were talking at the same time and about anything they could think of! Poor hubby was just so tired...but it didn't matter they sat happily jabbering away...and for the most part we understood none of it. Except for Prince #2.....Acceleracer this, Acceleracer that.....remember dad....remember! 
Today was one of those days where you have lots to do but you really don't want to do it! So I revamped my blog instead...I really like it...and I did it all by myself (pat self on back)! And as I was looking at backgrounds and templates trying to figure it all out....I thought to myself, I said self....you really need to start writing more things down....like with my story of what we went through with Evan...because everyday I remember little pieces of it....but when I try and sit down and write all out at once I can't remember it all at once! It begins to overwhelm me I think. So starting tomorrow I am going to start writing in a binder the tid bits I remember for all the stories to come......Prince #2 NICU Scare....Prince#3 Surgery we go....and Prince#4-1.  And I think in the mean time I will post little quips about our princes and the things they say!

1st one:
Jackson comes over and says "my leg hurts"
Dad says "oh then I think we need to cut it off"
Jackson "ok" (as he was taking off his jammies to give dad is leg)
Dad says "no we don't need to cut it off put your jammies back on"
Jackson (in tears) "oh please oh please cut it off"

and one more for the road:
It is bath time for the boys..so I asked Jackson: Can I take a bath with you?
Jackson said: No you can't your butt is to big for the bathtub!

No comments:

Post a Comment