Saturday, June 25, 2011

There are days I miss him!

Today seems to be one of those days......I watch my princes and I miss him. I think about him and wonder if he would have looked like them. I watch them grow with each passing day and wish I could watch him grow too. It has only been 6 months.....can you believe that...6 months....some day's it seems like yesterday. As much as I love my boys I do feel smothered at times...especially when prince #2 and #3 want to sit with me at the same time....really boys my lap is not that big!! But I would give anything to be smothered by one more. Today was just one of those days where my Evan Daniel was missed!
Everyone says it gets better with time.....and I know it does...I mean it already has a lot believe me....but there will always be a piece of my heart that is missing....no one else can full it or fix it. Someone once said that he and his wife had lost their grown daughter and he was walking behind his wife and he looked at her and said to himself "she is just a shell of the woman she use to be!" She was never to be the same woman again.
To lose someone you love is hard enough on anyone....but there is something that happens to a mother that loses a child (at any age) that changes that woman. There is always a piece of her missing somewhere..and no amount of time can change that.....EVER!!
Well now that I have said that.....really I needed to say all that...it was just one of those days! I thought I would share a few pic's.......and today I thought I would share pic's of all the males in this house (well except hubby). This first pic is one of my many fave of prince #2....this is our aka Linus...see the infamous blue blankie! This blankie goes everywhere he does....hence Linus! 
Prince #2 aka Linus
Now folks don't be fooled by this cute innocent looking, smiling face.....because he is not that innocence...let me tell you! This kid may look sweet but can and will bully his 12 yr old brother and literally pin his 3yr old brother down on the floor by his hair! All the while screaming bloody murder making you think that he is the victim!! Yes folks beware the cute grin!!
Prince #3..."love me"   mawhahaha
Yes this is my oldest prince...and yes it does look like stitch is trying to swallow him up!!Those who want to pray for me may do so now!! "Dear Lord....please help me keep my sanity!!"

Prince #1.....(sigh)
Now remember I live with 3 more males........I have 2 cats both males. 1st we have Toby...all I can really say about Toby is he is prince #2's kitty and well let just say he is a lot like his owner. 2nd we have Oliver....and well he is prince #1's kitty and well he is just like his owner! And when I say like I mean just like...it is eerie! And yes that is Toby sitting in a chair....these 2 cats will indeed sit in a chair rather than on the ground!!!
Toby
And then there is Oliver.........this one was taken not to long after we got them.....and yes he is sitting in my lap......a very pregnant lap (Evan was in there). Both of these cats love to lay in my lap, back, tummy...well just about anywhere on me!! More smothering!
Oliver

And last but not least our Dog.......Scooby.....yes he is named after Scooby Doo...prince #1 was very much into watching this show at 7 yrs old and so this is what he named the dog!
Scooby Doo
 I think I will share just 2 more pic's......these are of Scooby and Toby.....and mind you.....they are as bad as the kids when it comes to this.......
Waiting for their mommy!
 Yes they are sitting by the bathroom door waiting for me to come out!!! Now I thought that it was bad enough to have small children beating down the door, yelling at you thru the door and even the occasional fingers under the door......but come on now......meowing and scratching at the door........LORD HELP ME!!
Still waiting on their Mommy!
                                                                THAT'S ALL FOLKS!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment